• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
smp.hometownmc.com
TNTcreeper1010

Jailed for breaking blocks withing 100 meters of structure first, assumed it was the one I broke to get out being stuck at /warp dirtshop. Resumed digging dirt for a build I was planning. Next thing I know I'm banned for ignoring mods.

Banned by ender on mc server

I did make a mistake by breaking blocks at /warp dirtshop (I am sorry) but I was not aware I was near a structure after I was jailed. I /rtp'd to avoid making the surroundings of my build look unnatural after digging for dirt. I have come quite a long way in this server and I vote a lot so I should be unbanned. I was unaware I was breaking rules.

I teleported to you to come help you when you said you were stuck at /warp dirtshop. The way you got stuck is by breaking a block in the shop, constituting as grief. I would have just let you go, but then you began to break out of the shop by digging up the dirt on the ceiling, then making a dirt pillar to get out. I told you that this was not allowed, but you continued to do it. You then did /rtp and began breaking dirt blocks immediately next to someone's structure, during which I told you twice that what you were doing was not allowed and that you cannot modify blocks that are less than 100 blocks from a structure; you did not listen. I jailed you and began asking questions like "Why are you breaking those blocks?" and you just stood there with no response whatsoever. I unjailed you and you immediately went back to breaking the dirt blocks next to the house, after which I banned you for Grief and Ignoring Staff members.

Attached below is a screenshot of you breaking the dirt blocks directly next to the house (the dark oak structure I am standing on):

https://imgur.com/a6ji3Nv

In order for me to consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions:

1. Why is griefing bad?

2. Why should I listen to staff members?

3. What will I do in the future to prevent this from happening?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(06-17-2019, 08:39 PM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: I teleported to you to come help you when you said you were stuck at /warp dirtshop. The way you got stuck is by breaking a block in the shop, constituting as grief. I would have just let you go, but then you began to break out of the shop by digging up the dirt on the ceiling, then making a dirt pillar to get out. I told you that this was not allowed, but you continued to do it. You then did /rtp and began breaking dirt blocks immediately next to someone's structure, during which I told you twice that what you were doing was not allowed and that you cannot modify blocks that are less than 100 blocks from a structure; you did not listen. I jailed you and began asking questions like "Why are you breaking those blocks?" and you just stood there with no response whatsoever. I unjailed you and you immediately went back to breaking the dirt blocks next to the house, after which I banned you for Grief and Ignoring Staff members.

Attached below is a screenshot of you breaking the dirt blocks directly next to the house (the dark oak structure I am standing on):

https://imgur.com/a6ji3Nv

In order for me to consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions:

1. Why is griefing bad?

2. Why should I listen to staff members?

3. What will I do in the future to prevent this from happening?
1. Griefing takes away the hard work another player has spent time on building their structure. No one would appreciate griefing. I wouldn't, you wouldn't, nobody will.
2. Staff always has the last say in matters like this, and in order to keep peace and not get banned you should listen to the staff. They have power over you.
3. When I am jailed I should pay attention to the requests of the staff instead of going AFK and reading business-related text messages. I understand to not break anything within 100 blocks of another player's structure and will find other ways to get out of a problem.

You have been unbanned. Please make sure to double check around you next time and listen to staff if we need your attention.

Welcome Back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]