• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I've been Banned for Grief: The first time and the last. - TheKidLink_X
1. Is griefing allowed on this server?
Definitely not. Not fair to anyone else if doing so, it ruins the game and the server.

2. If an area is not claimed/protected, then is it allowed to be griefed?
No, it's other people's stuff that does not belong to you. You can't just steal stuff or completely destroy just because you think it's funny or you need it. you have to find your own. it's unacceptable behavior and you can be dealt with the consequences.

3. If you can't find the animals you are looking for around your area, is it ok to go to another player's area and kill their animals? What are some acceptable options instead?
No, it is not okay to be doing so, they had to find two animals in one area (to breed) or had to sell items so they can get spawner eggs. So they had to work for these animals, and it's only fair to do the same.

4. When you realized your actions would get you banned, what should you have done in that moment instead of not speaking up about it?
In the first place I shouldn't have took the items in the first place. I should've just done the work instead of killing or taking other people's stuff/animals. Or in that moment gave it all back.

5. If you didn't need it the first place, why did you take it?
I didn't know that I could buy materials in the server, I did have a lot stuff to sell to buy more things but instead I saw somebody have a butt load off sheep and endrods (I couldn't go to the end because it was hard to find blazes in the nether) so I took them. But then later on by looking through the chat, finding out how people can buy and sell stuff. That's when I realized what I have done and was basically waiting the consequences.

6. What have you learned from this experience?
NEVER EVER grief. It's wrong and you're only ruin somebody else time/work, and asking to be banned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been Banned for Grief: The first time and the last. - TheKidLink_X - by TheKidLink_X - 06-16-2019, 07:42 AM