• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real tea!
Well ladies and gents, you clicked to hear the tea! And I'm spilling all...  Exclamation

I'm back!

Yeah, that's it... Not so exciting really I guess but... what more do you want? At least it's not Lipton brand.   Wink

Uhh there's probably a few of you who don't know me so uhmmm let us get into that shall we?

Fun facts about me:
  • I joined Hometown in February of 2014!
  • I was a [Trusted] before the restructuring of the ranks. I am now an [Expert] (yuck, I'm working my way towards Veteran).
  • Was friends with many a popular player back in my day including but not limited to... Mr_Sox, _SebMC, TheOnlyKat (she's not as popular obv so you might not know her), Sarah, Lex, Osh and more.
  • I previously played on ThnxCya's Minecraft server (which no longer exists).
  • Previous owner of /warp Outlets, /warp Cambridge and managed a 'business' that partnered with /warp AvalonMall
  • I love to build. Building and designing things is what drives me to play Minecraft.
  • I am applying to major in Urban Planning (what a surprise Dodgy ).
  • I live in California
  • I listen to Kacey Musgraves, Ariana Grande, Kim Petras, P!ATD, Hey Violet, Troye Sivan and Humble Braggers.
And that's about it. If there's anyone who knows me better than I do let me know what I missed!

Love y'all.  Heart
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Long time no see Brockist, Welcome back to hometown Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

dude welcome back!!!!!! it's great to see you again :>
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

we've only ever spoken once, but welcome back!
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

O F F E N D E D

Welcome back tho b <3
- KatNip

Wow, that's a name I've not seen in awhile. Welcome back, Brock.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

what is up gamer