Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Bob_Rossborne

Reason for your ban: Beacon theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I almost never take people's own property or grief builds. I do not know why I took the beacons, and I understand that it directly violates the rules. I would love to return the four beacons I stole and to never break the implemented rules again.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is the last good SMP server out there. I love to play Minecraft and I sincerely apologize for stealing the beacons. I like the small community and the hospitality of others, which isn't something you can really find in Minecraft anymore.

Since your grief was fairly severe in how much the blocks were worth, I'm going to need to see some effort in your responses to these questions. Please write multiple sentence answers

Is taking any item/killing any animal/breaking any block that belongs to another player allowed, even unclaimed?

Why is griefing and stealing bad, how does it effect other players?

Why did you do this?

How will you prevent this from happening again?

What have you learned from this?

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Countingstars24

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I normally don't grief I tend to stick to myself and and do my own thing. I made a mistake even knowing the consequences and I am deeply sorry for it. I would love to fix the damages I have made but if I can remember some of them might not be fixable for me like gathering animals so I completely understand if you don't want to unban me. 

Why do you want to come back: SMP is a great server even though I haven't been on for long its a place were I can let some creative energy flow without the cheating of creative mode. The community is very friendly though i'm shy and don't really talk much in chat the residents seem open to new friends if I ever open up. 

Why did you do this?: I was in a bad mood (personal reasons) the other day and basically this whole week and just needed to release some of that I didn't intend to damage as much as I did.

How will you prevent this from happening again?: How I can prevent this is maybe opening up more on the server and have some friends to talk to and keep me company. I will only use /wild to hunt for caves or food and stay clear of other peoples items whenever i'm in a bad mood.

What have you learned from this?: I definitely learned from this not being able to go on one of my favorite servers has made me feel lonely and that I should change my ways of doing things to make the community a better place for the others who play on the server. 

Countingstars24 I'm going to need you to make your own appeal on a new thread. Posting an appeal on other people's threads isn't allowed