• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Self hosted event] Bomb a village to shred!
New Mexico Desert
[Image: my-image_9.png]

The number of people enthused about this idea is depressing.

(06-20-2019, 09:02 AM)AmbularD Wrote: The number of people enthused about this idea is depressing.

Are you saying too many or too few?

Too many, Esp. I personally find it a waste of tnt as well as blocks, time and effort, I only wanted to give a suggestion for a town name.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(06-21-2019, 05:41 AM)Cil Wrote: I personally find it a waste of tnt

We rarely get opportunities to messa bout with TNT, which i think is one of the most fun things to mess about in this game (and even more fun with friends)

Also... what else are you going to do with that much tnt? It's an ugly block to build with
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

This convo has gone depressing... lmao, I think its a great idea that many will enjoy, blowing up pixel villagers, cmon have a laugh lads.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I built that town in res world knowing it would be gone soon, simply as a practice for high density building. Sooner or later it will get wiped out, so might as well let the community have fun with it. Gunpowder is plenty around, it doesn't exactly have much use: TNT, firework, splash potion, all 3 are rarely used in the server.

Anyway I'll draft up the rules for the event soon, expect it to happen in 2 weeks time. Now I'm just touching up the last expansions of the town and figuring out the logistics

(06-21-2019, 05:41 AM)Cil Wrote: Too many, Esp. I personally find it a waste of tnt as well as blocks, time and effort, I only wanted to give a suggestion for a town name.

This whole thing sounds like a lot of fun. I wouldn't call it a waste.
[Image: my-image_9.png]

This does sound like fun even if we just spectate the event and it is set in Res world so its safe and can't harm anyones actual builds in survival world. A good idea might be to get a staff member to duplicate the town before its blown up so we can do it again or expand it for a future blow up. I've never built a cannon or flying tnt machine, a new challenge. I've seen the fun of shooting people out of cannons, it would be good to see a town blown up.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]