• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  HomeTownMC (SMP)

Minecraft name: CallMeZoZo Angel

Reason for your ban: Inappropriate build in public view

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: The build was just a joke. Looking back I definitely shouldn't have done it in the first place. But since it has been done it wont happen again. 

Why do you want to come back: I've worked really hard to make progress with my town on the server and I would hate for it to be ruined by a stupid mistake. Hometown is by far the best survival server I have been on and I have been playing minecraft for seven or eight years. Hometown had a great community and i would love to be a part of it again.

I'd like to add that after you were banned, it was discovered that you had actually built multiple builds of sensitive nature in public view, not only in your own area but in another player's area as well...

This type of ''joke'' is not appropriate and goes against our server rules, which you may recall from the tutorial where you spawned when you first joined the server. Here is a screenshot to refresh your memory:

https://imgur.com/F7oD75h

It's your responsibility to be familiar with our rules and to follow them. You would do well to review them upon returning to the server. We don't take kindly to second offenders. You've been unbanned.