Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on:SMP

Minecraft name: soulslayer0212

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: The person that I stole from is my friend from school. His minecraft name is Zachplaysgaming. I was helping him build a sky base and was looking for some glass to fill in the rest of the base. we were using shulker boxes to transport sand and glass.So I was going through the shulker boxes looking for glass.One box had a bunch of armour and an elytra no glass so I exit and move on to the next box and must have miss clicked because apparently Zach's elytra was in my inventory.

Why do you want to come back: The server has a good community and me and a group of friends have been making a giant skybase.

So, half of this is true. Half of it is not. Zach did tell me he knew you, and you've been working on a build together.

But, you did not accidentally miss-click the elytra into your inventory. I was actually there, watching you in vanish and saw you put it on, fly off the structure. Can't really do that on accident. Additionally, the elytra is in your personal chest, so you stored it. (https://imgur.com/PZKHFM3) If you accidentally had miss-clicked, you should have put it back upon realizing. I did not ban you immediately upon seeing you steal the elytra as I wanted to ask Zach if you had permission to take it.

When I talked to Zach, he told me you did not have permission to use the elytra, and asked me to handle the situation.

I do not appreciate being lied to, it does not help you.

So, please tell me again why you should be unbanned, without the lying.

[Image: cover4.jpg]

Photo 
In that case you make our decision very easy

Appeal denied. If you feel like making a new one in the future with more honesty and less attitude then you are welcome to do so.