• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a new map?
this may be a long shot but back when I hosted a server I saw that I could add multiple worlds ( i.e. 2 or 3 survivial worlds, a creative world, etc). an idea came to mind that in addition to the border expansion, would it be possible to open an entirely new world too? so there would be the survival world we are playing on now and a new "clean slate" one that players could join after the 1.14 update?

just a thought.

For the 1.13 update, a new world was added, so I doubt they’ll add another one
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

We already have two survival worlds, a creative world and minigame worlds, no need to add another one as we can just expand.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Wait, there's minigames?
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

(06-22-2019, 02:06 AM)Cow Wrote: Wait, there's minigames?

well. not at the moment

Hopefully the minigame plugin will update or a new one will be made
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Since a new world was started for 1.13, this is being expanded thats why the borders have stayed at 10k. I personally don't see the need for a totally new world as after a couple of weeks everyone will already be screaming that everything is raided, even if its a new map. Like above we already have multiple worlds. Who knows, maybe by 1.15 there might be a need.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

(06-23-2019, 03:49 PM)belgnbor Wrote: Since a new world was started for 1.13, this is being expanded thats why the borders have stayed at 10k.  I personally don't see the need for a totally new world as after a couple of weeks everyone will already be screaming that everything is raided, even if its a new map.  Like above we already have multiple worlds.   Who knows, maybe by 1.15 there might be a need.

Honestly, from a personal standpoint I definitely think we need a new world. There's a lot of new things that have been added in with the 1.14 updates, mainly the way villages look, villagers work, and the blocks that we interact with. I know not many people like the idea of it, due to loss of progress, but within days we'd all be back to where we once were, maybe even better!

What’s being done Nemo is the world is being expanded by a certain amount which should be enough.
just a bit annoying really aren’t i