• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: bugs3704

Reason for your ban: Multiple beacon theft.

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I've realized what I did is wrong, and that I should not have done it. It was irresponsible of me to steal said beacons. I did this despite my friend telling me not to and that friend was banned as well. I have realized my mistake and I'm terribly sorry.

Why do you want to come back: The multiple reasons that I want to come back are, my friend recommended me to the server. This is the friend that did not know about the theft. Another reason is that I love playing minecraft and I had a lot fun playing on the server. I really want to continue to play with them and that is why I would like to be unbanned from the server.

Alright so here's the deal, between you and your friend I found about 6 beacons altered, 3 of which had been placed back in various locations, 3 of which had been passed to your friend who all three of you claim didn't know where they came from, and sold. I have already taken that money out of his account, and set both your balance and the balance of the friend that griefed with you to 0 as I have no way of telling if/how much he may have passed to you. I'm willing to consider unbanning you but I'm going to need you to answer the following questions in 2-3 sentences before I will consider it.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
 No, you aren’t supposed to.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, I don’t think so.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No you cannot.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Replace it and move on.

5) Why did you grief the area?
I am new to the server so all the rules aren’t completely clear to me I thought that if it wasn’t claimed any one could have it.

6) What have you learned from this experience?
Don’t mess with anything unless it is naturally spawned.

Umm so... what is the dealio?

Hello?

Hello?

Please be patient. Guy will respond to you when he gets the chance.

You've been unbanned. You will need to turn any stolen items you have to myself or another staff member. If a staff member is not online/available you may drop the stuff in the central chest of /warp that instead and I will dispose of it when I have time.