• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - thekilla2659
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP server Ip address: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: thekilla2659

Reason for your ban: Nifferon grief racial slurs

Who banned you: DeaDCorE

Why should you be unbanned: I actually have no memory or recollection of posting any racial slurs or griefing any work created by any player if that is the implication of the first part of the ban, referring to "Nifferon grief." I also don't believe in the use of racial slurs as words in general which prompts me to assume that my account was either used by someone else without my permission or could have been hacked into at some point in recent time due to me not using my account since sometime around January till now. I also don't remember having any works removed other than one around my friends and my community that we asked a moderator to remove quite a while ago, so if that is what was found to be the griefing then I apologize for that as well.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back since the server is now populated lower than it was before the release of 1.14 and because of the fact that my friends that I created a community with on this server when the lag made it unplayable and the server crashed constantly. Now we have started to return to the server and we wanted to expand our creation to be much larger and I believe that we are going to try and integrate more members of the server into the community as well as some point if we are all able to play on the server together again. I also really enjoy the game of Minecraft and have found that the members of this server are all quite humble and caring and will help with most any problems that you encounter and can help with most any question you have about the server and anything in the version of Minecraft that the server runs as well.  Thank you for your time taken to read this appeal and for the consideration of my ban removal. ~ Thekilla2659

I would also like to ask if the exact person who banned me must look at my application to make a decision or if anyone that has the power to unban a player would be able to review my appeal and make a decision.

This account was last used 2 months ago, it's unlikely that you've been hacked, be sure to secure your account by changing your password and being sure to log out of the account if you use it at a friend house or other public place. I'm willing to give you another chance. Will unban in the next few minutes