• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KudlesKraft/TheSaladMaker Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KudlesKraft (now TheSaladMaker)

Reason for your ban: "apply if you want to be here" (idk what that means tbh)

Who banned you: Rayvenz (like 1.5 years ago)

Why should you be unbanned: Well, it has been ~1.5 years and i am a completely new being. I used to be extremely immature and toxic, but now I am not. I used to always play on this server and I believe that i made the community just a tad bit better by my shops and help for players. the reason i was banned-- apply if u want to be here-- im guessing means i was trying to get banned? im not sure but if that was the case i am trully sorry for it. since it was 2 years ago im not fully sure what I did but as i said before im sorry for it. I have become staff on other servers proving that I am not mature. 

Why do you want to come back: i used to always play on this server with my friends and siblings. I always enjoyed playing on the server and this server has basically become pure nostalgia for me. I played on the server for about 2 years then rayvenz banned me and dmed me in disc-- not ig-- and said i was a pure troll and she will always deny my banned appeals. well, tbh idk if it was in disc or she told my sister that (captaimperial). I am sorry for beinjg an immature toxic child but now I am completely different and would love to be unbanned.

Thank You.

Quote:Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere; and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere you find yourself

The Staff Team and I have discussed that we are willing to unban you. We have agreed that this is your last chance back on HomeTown and failure to keep to the rules will result in a final permanent ban. Upon returning please make sure you know the rules and boundaries and do not try to push your limits. Please make sure to read the rule book and server rules before returning. Welcome back to HomeTown!
Rule Book: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
[Image: RfYxw3L.png]
[Image: YJWpHvu.png]
- KatNip