Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Speedingbaseball

Reason for your ban: croptheft

Who banned you: shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: I was in the public farms and was getting crops. Public means its open to everyone. There is no reason why I should not be allowed on the server for doing nothing at all.

Why do you want to come back: This is the only server that I actually like to play on, and what I did, I believe I did nothing wrong (If I did "steal" then they need to change the name of the farm.) when I first got the ban, it was for 6 weeks. and its lasted more than 6 weeks, I've had it now for over 2 years and Its not getting fixed.

So a few things here, first and foremost, generally crop theft bans are given when you take from a public farm and don't replant a significant amount of those crops. As far as the length of your ban the vast majority of bans from hometown are considered permanent until you appeal. Which as far as I can tell this is your first time appealing. With that said though this is a pretty minor offense and I'd be more than happy to unban you on the condition that when you are unbanned you will make sure to re-read /rules and familiarize yourself with those. Agreed?

Agreed, Thank You

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!