Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ExtraHope

Reason for your ban: Antisemitic jokes/ Arguing with staff/ Rule 1 violations

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I'm so sorry about the antisemitic jokes. I was having a conversation with someone about what someone else was saying to them. When they were telling me this, I made the mistake of trying to guess one of the jokes. I was kicked from the server. I'll admit, this kick was justified. In my opinion, context doesn't matter when it comes to things like this. In the end, I put an antisemitic joke in chat. I'll make sure that I'm way more careful in chat. When I rejoined after my ban, I made the mistake of arguing about it. I argued that I shouldn't have been kicked because of the context. Like I said, in retrospect, the kick was justified and the staff were just doing their jobs. I had no reason to argue with staff. What was done was done and there was nothing I could do about it. For the rule 1 violations, I'm going to be responding to the things you linked in the Imgur link. The first one was just a bad joke. I made this in /w so that it wouldn't upset the rest of the server. Later that day, DeaDCore messaged me through Discord to ask me about the message. I told him that I don't actually want to be banned and explained that it was just a joke. The second one was just another bad joke. The issue with a lot of the things I was saying was that I wasn't making it clear I was just joking. Even then, what I was saying was annoying and uncalled for. The last image you linked is the one I feel the worst about. Again, this was another bad joke. I want Illogical to know that I'm so sorry about what I said. This was uncalled for and I shouldn't have put it in chat. In the future, I will make sure that I am careful about what I put in chat and that I'm actually contributing to the conversation in a positive way. What I've said in the past is horrible and not what this server needs. I will do my best to prevent issues like this in the future. Annoying staff is something I regret and something that I want a chance to stop doing.

Why do you want to come back: This server has done so much for me. It's a great way to escape the real world and just have some fun for a few hours. I miss having a place to come and have some fun. This has by far the best community of any server that I have ever been on. I want a chance to finish up some old projects as well as start some new ones. I want a chance to redeem myself. 

man, i hope you get unbanned

Do not post on others' ban appeals if their ban has no relation to you.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Sorry for the delay in response, been really busy with work. You've been unbanned, please be aware that if this happens again there is a good chance you won't be unbanned again.

With that said though, Welcome back to Hometown!