Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for unknown reason
Sad 
Server you were banned on Minecraft hometown: 

Minecraft name: AJglenz

Reason for your ban: "Grief"

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I was at /warp free, from there i clicked a sign that said banners, i wanted banners for my village with my friends, it said it was closed i was looking around and i saw a sign that said warp/poop, i clicked it thinking oh its some joke! I teleported there to find diamond blocks iron etc, I checked to see if it was claimed it was not I did not see anything about taking unclaimed stuff I asummed the person left the server and thats why they were closing the banner store. I had no intent to grief, or steal I thought it was free, i can give it all back. I also frequently vote for the server even though I am new. I should have not taken it, I made a mistake.

Why do you want to come back: I have been working on a village with my friends and have made lots of progress and enjoy the server. Im only 13, I just want to play minecraft with my friends.

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question, please put effort into the appeal or it may be denied. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No because it is not mine and does not belong to me. NO they spent time planting/ making the build and I cannot take it.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No because they could get unbanned/appeal. It is still not my build it is someone else's that they made.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No because they may return to there build in the future. It is not your items to take, or use.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Put it back immediately. Let them know

5) What have you learned from this experience? Be more conscious of what you are doing. Follow the rules, and behave and listen to staff.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Home Town.