• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Monthly HomeTown Hunger Games Information and Sign-Up.
Oh fuck yes

EspInquisition

Ill go WarMongerDuck

I'm in! jjj2828

sign me up!

(06-30-2019, 12:09 PM)My username is nicothechico I’ll be thereYeah Jadon_B Wrote: As many of Y'all know MarshalRoger and I have been working tirelessly on HomeTown's First Hunger Games Map! We have a limit of 25 people so if you wish to participate please sign up below! Most of you probably know how to play but I'll explain it anyways. Everyone will start in a pod in the sky. When the game begins Players will be dropped into the map. Everyone will then start to search for Armour, Weapons, Consumables, etc. During the game Players will Fight to the Death. You are allowed to pick up other people's loot! Once there is only 4 Players left alive the DeathMatch will begin. Each player will receive their own /warp to the arena via /msg. They will have 1 minute to use it. If you wish to see the DeathMatch Arena go ahead and use /warp deathmatchspectate. If you wish to see the Hunger Games map head on over to /warp hungergames. There will also be Air Drops throughout the entire game. They will have the best loot. You can find them by looking for red beacons. 

Time: 

July 8th at 11:00 CST. There is an online timer if you wanna check that out:
https://vclock.com/timer/#date=2019-07-0...kle&loop=1

Prizes: 

1st Place: $5,000

2nd Place: $3,000

3rd Place: $1,000

Rules:

1. No Commands like /tpa, /back, /ptime, /fly, etc.

2. Do not abuse any glitches or use hacks of any kind.

3. Do not cross the Stone Brick Wall. It is a boundary and should never be crossed. 

4. Come with an empty inventory. Do not bring weapons, armor, consumables, etc.

5. Do not murder map staffs. They are very sensitive.

6. Teaming is allowed but there can only be ONE Winner!

We would like to Thank our Sponsors Kiara and Mem. And we would also like to thank DeaDCorE for his work. 

This is my first time organizing an event so I may have missed something. If you have any questions you can /mail Jadon_B or message me on Discord at Jadon_B #8784. You can also check out /warp hungergames. Hope Y'all have fun! Good Luck Everyone!

sign me up! IGN: AsiaMoonSamurai

I wanna join, IGN Kelvi

i wanna join!!
ign; LucentChaos