Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: CoryMan7

Reason for your ban: X-Ray??

Who banned you: "Penguin/Trek"

Why should you be unbanned: Because i feel as if i was falsely banned as I was banned for "X-Ray" which ive had no incounters with in the past, I was just mining out under /warp TokenTown where we are trying to clear out the whole area and i decided i was just going to go mining because i was getting bored, I found a mineshaft and 1 chest there with just gold and some other stuff in it. I then carried on mining and found a lava pit, As most people do i dug around the pit in hope that i would find diamonds, I didnt but there was one right next to it so i dug around that and found diamonds, Nothing extreme. Obviously theres coal, iron and gold ore aswell lying around so i picked quite abit of that up aswell hence the reason i mined "48 ores in 3 hours"

Why do you want to come back: Because i was actually having a good time and i feel that i was banned without solid evidence which should'nt have happened

seems fishy to me idk about this guy ........

(07-16-2019, 03:37 AM)coleowo Wrote: seems fishy to me idk about this guy ........

Don’t post on appeals you have nothing to do with. Further offenses will lead to a forum ban.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

You mined 45 diamond ores in one hour using a fortune III pickaxe, gaining around 100 diamonds. You then sold them all, getting over 4k of in game money. You denied use of xray in game and continue to deny this in your appeal, so I will show you your mines.

[Image: n1QC1lJ.png]

Here, you mined diagonally towards a diamond vein. I assume you attempted to make your tunnel look like a natural cave, however the logs show clearly that this tunnel was entirely made by you. Here is another view of the same tunnel:

[Image: DOMWysF.png]

Here is a screenshot showing another of your tunnels that goes directly towards a diamond vein:

[Image: 0erxbLQ.png]

And, once again, another example of you mining directly towards diamond from the cave:

[Image: cJKchvx.png]

I will not unban you if you lie to me. Please update your appeal and tell the truth.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]