• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Innocent Villager (Ban Appeal)
My name is TheIdealBurrito as you may know. I have been in jailed many times... Stole An enchanting table (Twice)

Reason:Killing A Villager

Banned By: Star

And now killed an innocent villager. I did it for who knows what reason? Now that I look back on it it was a stupid decision and I should really Try to read the rules more carefully and understand it all.

Im sorry..... Playing On A Minecraft server is confusing. There are all these rules, and some people (including me) read them once and don't really pay attention to them from then on. BUT! you (I) Really need to better understand the rules.

Thank you for giving me another chance out of your kind hearts.

Sincerely,

TheIdealBurrito

Edit:I Have Read the Rules Now

You also forgot to replant thog's wheat field as shown here: https://imgur.com/a/K54ponu that's at least 30 blocks unreplanted.

(07-02-2019, 08:22 PM)miumiaou Wrote: You also forgot to replant thog's wheat field as shown here: https://imgur.com/a/K54ponu that's at least 30 blocks unreplanted.

I am sorry for the long break between replies, Yet again... Took what was not mine and did not replace it. Will I do it again, NO! Will I replace the wheat from my personsal farm as a form of apology... YES! (Thog If you are reading this I am sorry)

So after talking to a few of the other staff members that have been involved with your bans, it's been determined that you don't learn from your bans. You were banned again almost immediately after being unbanned for the same/a similar offense. At this time, you will remain banned. Appeal denied.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-14-2019, 06:16 AM)Star Wrote: So after talking to a few of the other staff members that have been involved with your bans, it's been determined that you don't learn from your bans. You were banned again almost immediately after being unbanned for the same/a similar offense. At this time, you will remain banned. Appeal denied.

I see your reasoning, Have a nice Summer.