• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You are not whitelisted on this server!
I can't seem to join... I just keep getting this error.  Was I banned for some reason?  If so, what reason?  I'd be more than willing to submit an appeal as I don't know of any wrong doing I've done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I got it too, but it also gives me the message 'the connection is throttled', may just be the server thats down

Same for me
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

(06-29-2019, 06:37 PM)blutige_tranen Wrote: I can't seem to join... I just keep getting this error.  Was I banned for some reason?  If so, what reason?  I'd be more than willing to submit an appeal as I don't know of any wrong doing I've done.

Having the same issue myself, my friend. Weird because there are a steady 10+ online. I was hoping to get a bit more playing in, but oh well it seems. Hope the issue is sorted soon! Our amazing staff will figure it out, I'm sure.

Purely speculation but it could be an update with a few non-staff testers?

(06-29-2019, 07:05 PM)WarMongerDeltic Wrote: Purely speculation but it could be an update with a few non-staff testers?

By that I mean like testing lag on a larger scale than 2 or 3 staff

Ive been told on the discord, that its currently under attack from spam bots. So only staff are whitelisted to join at the moment....

We are dealing with spambots at the moment; hopefully it will be unwhitelisted soon. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Ah ok. Thanks for the information and for your speedy reply!

Would you possibly be able to update us on this thread or announcements when the whitelist is off?

Might explain why I couldn't join on minechat. Either that or this train WiFi is shit...

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Whitelist is off btw
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023