• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yeehaw !
Rainbow 
hi guys!

my name's cait (ign:katygilbert, pls don't judge i made it when i was like 13 lmfao) i joined the server last night but thought i'd make a post and introduce myself!
  • i'm a scottish bi illustrator
  • lil vegan
  • sadly 21 yeet
  • really into phoebe bridgers/boygenius/frank ocean and a bunch of other gr8 artists!!

can't wait to start getting 2 know everyone!

Welcome to Hometown! We can't wait to have you around!

Everyone calls me Nemo for short. I've been around on the server since 2014, and only recently have come back from a year long hiatus to become very active since I have now bought a quite good computer. Hometown is full of friendly faces and I'm sure I can speak for the majority of us here that we love having new members active in the community. You have made quite the effort to come to the forums and introduce yourself to us all despite the server currently being updated, I'd like to thank you personally for that. It makes me extremely happy to see you are interested in joining our community. I look forward to meeting you in game one of these times. 
  • I'm born and raised in the US, but have close family in Britain. 
  • I aspire to be a professional musician, and secondary school music teacher. 
  • Sadly 19
  • Enjoy many different types of music, I mostly listen to Frank Sinatra, and other Jazz artists (Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Duke Ellington, etc.) I can most definitely enjoy jamming out to some Frank Ocean at anytime! 
Once again from myself, welcome to Hometown!

Welcome to hometown! would love to see some of your illustrations! <3
- KatNip

Welcome to HomeTown and the Forums!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

thanks for big warm welcome !! i really appreciate it <3

Welcome to Hometown! Hope you enjoy your stay!!!! Also agreed with Kat, would love to see some of your illustrations!

Welcome to the server :> hope you enjoy your time here!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]