Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Layne Cambridge City Centre
Layne
Cambridge City Centre
/warp CCC

Shop Directory
  • /warp Quasar, 107 Main St. for HomeTown's #1 clothing store, Quasar Boutique!
  • /Warp TopShop for all of your building needs<3 Cheap wool, diamonds, and more!  
If you'd like your shop in the Cambridge City Centre advertised here, leave a reply with a short message (less than 100 characters) it should state the name of your shop / the address and a brief the description of what you sell.

Leasing
  • For leasing opportunities, contact Brockist or Sarahx in game. 

Tenant Rule Book

1. No griefing.
  2. You may not build outside your shop except for on/next to the pillars to the left and right of your main door(s).
  3. Your warp must be placed on the stone slab path.
  4. No refunds

Tenant Agreement

a. Inactivity
  1. I and my shop will not be inactive for over 30 days without notifying a leasing representative.
  2. I will not be banned and not make an appeal for over 15 days / have my appeal denied.
b. Stock
  1. I will not leave my store mostly unstocked for over 30 days without notifying a leasing representative.
c. Re-Selling
  1. I will not re-sell items from another shop in the Cambridge City Centre without that shop owner's permission.

We take all claims of re-selling seriously. If you've been reported for re-selling and we've gathered enough evidence to prove those claims as true, we will take action. (Note: Reports will only be taken from the the shop owners offended.)

d. Banned Items
  1. PStones
  2. Jukeboxes (Playing)
e. Non-Recommended Items.
  1. Item Frames
  2. Armor Stands
We do not recommend you use these items in your shop as they can be stolen from without a log trace. You will not be punished for having these items.

By stating "I agree" I agree to these rules and future renditions of them. I will check back on this thread often to see changes.
By stating "I agree" I agree to be evicted for breaking any of these rules.
By stating "I agree" I agree that I can be evicted for no reason.*

Contact Us
  • Mall Manager: Brockist
  • Leasing Representatives: Brockist, Sarahx

* We only include this agreement to make sure that we cannot be prosecuted for evicting someone for "not breaking a rule" we rarely need to use this. You're safe in Layne's hands.

[Added rule: to "d. Banned Items" "Jukeboxes (Playing)" effective January 6th 2015 12:01 AM PST]
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Nice layout, and I love Cambridge!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

For the shop directory: /warp Quasar, 107 Main St. for HomeTown's #1 clothing store, Quasar Boutique!

I love this threads formatting :3
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

/Warp TopShop for all of your building needs<3 Cheap wool, diamonds, and more! Smile

This looks really good! Keep it up! The houses there are really pretty =^-^=
- KatNip