Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.Hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: chirsmonster

Reason for your ban: Greif

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I'm assuming the reason for my ban is because I stumbled upon a base in the middle of nowhere, the blocks were unprotected and I assumed that the base was empty. I broke a couple of blocks and stole an enchanting table. All of which I am willing to pay back, with items as well as in-game cash as compensation. 

Why do you want to come back: Me and my friend have put multiple hours into this server as a way of staying connected as I'm away from college over the summer. The server's community, as well as the structured shop and farm setups are amazing and I want to keep my current progress on the map. The greifing I was banned for was stupid, but not malicious and for that I'm sorry. 

I would like some answers to some questions before we continue- full sentence answers please.

Are you allowed to modify any player-made structure?

Is any player-made structure/chests/items considered unclaimed, even if unprotected?

What should you do if you accidentally break something that is not yours?

What have you learned from this?

Hey!
I am not allowed to break any player made structure because it ruins the fun for other players.

No player made items are considered unclaimed even if they are unprotected.

If I break something that is not mine I should let that player know and try to fix any damage I caused.

I learned that Hometown is a very secure and monitored server, its community is both welcoming to new players yet cautious and protect. I also learned that I should read the rules and pay better attention.

Thanks, hope this works.

Thank you for your responses.
For the 3rd question, if you aren't able to contact the player immediately it's best to let a staff member know as we can roll it back, and then the logs don't look like you've griefed.

I will need you to return any stolen items to me or another staff member upon your arrival
it also would be good to look over our full rules here- https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!