• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban op8zero
Minecraft name: op8Zero

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: i dont remember

Why should you be unbanned: i did not know that the building i griefed was owned

Why do you want to come back: i cannot play offline and am not part of any other survival servers

It says in the tutorial that you go through when you join that griefing in any form is not allowed, even when the build is not claimed. Depite that, you stole four diamond blocks from a build and broke part of it. After I had replaced the diamond blocks you then came back and started to break them again. If you would like to be unbanned, please answer the following questions truthfully in at least two sentences each, explaining your answers.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(06-27-2019, 02:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: It says in the tutorial that you go through when you join that griefing in any form is not allowed, even when the build is not claimed. Depite that, you stole four diamond blocks from a build and broke part of it. After I had replaced the diamond blocks you then came back and started to break them again. If you would like to be unbanned, please answer the following questions truthfully in at least two sentences each, explaining your answers.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

1)now that i think about it no
2)i dont know an admin should take care of that
3)you should at least ask first
4)replace it or return it
5)i warped there so i thought it was like a free diamond farm or something
6)always ask if a building is important/owned by someone

Be aware that all builds are treated as owned on this server regardless of whether the owner is banned or inactive. If you do not have explicit permission from the owner of the build, do not modify it or build within 100 blocks of it. If you do by accident, ask staff to fix it.

Your answers to my questions have shown minimal effort and did not meet the required two sentences. Please consider what I have said and try again with more thought put into your answers.

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

(06-27-2019, 02:44 PM)Penguin Wrote: It says in the tutorial that you go through when you join that griefing in any form is not allowed, even when the build is not claimed. Depite that, you stole four diamond blocks from a build and broke part of it. After I had replaced the diamond blocks you then came back and started to break them again. If you would like to be unbanned, please answer the following questions truthfully in at least two sentences each, explaining your answers.

1)no,as they do not belong to me, i would expect someone to leave my stuff alone but i did not respect it on the other hand and i wish to apologize
2)possibly, if the admins say weather or not the person in question will ever be returning, if not ask the admins if so, leave it alone i guess
3)if a build is abandoned you should ask the owner first as if not you may end up accidentally destroying an important part of someone else's build 
4)if i were to accidentally break another players build i would if possible, return it to its original position, as now that i think about it I would like the same respect from my peers
5)i griefed the area because i thought it was public as i was allowed to warp there which made me think that it would be ok to take the blocks plus when i returned the blocks were back so i thought there as some type of plugin that enabled some kind of diamond farm
6)i have learned to not break placed blocks that i do not know who it belongs to

Thank you for your response, you have been unbanned.

Please remember that only the owner of a build can give permission for you to modify it and if you find grief or grief accidentally, get a staff member to look at it.

(07-06-2019, 03:05 AM)Penguin Wrote: Thank you for your response, you have been unbanned.

Please remember that only the owner of a build can give permission for you to modify it and if you find grief or grief accidentally, get a staff member to look at it.

how do you wish for me to return the diamond blocks?

Give them to a staff member when you log on, they will deal with it