• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
Wow... it's been over 2 years since the last time I logged on this server.

I decided today that I'd jump on for a bit, for nostalgia's sake, and see what's changed. I was only online for a few minutes, but I was immediately pulled back into this server. I've been floating around from server to server for the past couple years, and I've found some good ones, but none have ever been able to draw me in quite like HT has. I was going through a rough time a few years ago when I decided to quit (speaking of which- I read my quitting posts and wow! I sure was dramatic) but now I'm gonna be playing again. I don't know how many of my friends still play- 2 years is a long time after all- but if you remember me please say hi! I promise I'm just as friendly and chatty as I was in 2016. 

My main account that I played on (Patwaf) is an account I can no longer access. I got a new computer and completely forgot my login and email for it, so I've moved on to what used to be my alt for the server. My name is vivaven now. If you see me online please say hi! A lot of the people I used to know seem to be quite inactive nowadays, so I'm on the look out to find some new people to talk to! 

Glad to be back, everyone!

PS: Is there any way I could get my ranks transferred? If not it's fine, just hate to lose them after spending so much time and money getting them. I had Veteran & VIP3 on Patwaf. Not sure if you have any way to prove that or if it's possible to transfer them, but thanks anyway! Update: Ranks have been transferred. Thanks!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

SDKSDKKFDSKDDKSDKSK WELCOME BACK PAT

I'm so excited to see you online again some time sooon!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Welcome back!!! So nice to see you back Big Grin

PAT OMFG WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Hey! Glad to have you back on the server. I’m sure it’ll be just as good if not better than before!
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

Probably don't remember me, but Hi pat! Glad to see that you've come back to play with us again!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH IM GLAD YOU'RE BACK <3333333333333333333333333
- KatNip