Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: xzavure

Reason for your ban: "thief"

Who banned you: Penguin

Why should you be unbanned:i was new to the server and i did-int know u couldn't break the beacons and when i did i just took it and didn't do anything with it my friend gave it back to one of the server admins.

Why do you want to come back:i really like the server and its the first server i have ever been on

Why is theft bad?
Because it is not mine and the person probably worked hard to get it

Are you allowed to break things that aren't yours?
no only if that person lets you

What have you learned from this? read the rules and dont break/take stuff that isnt yours

I have been told that your base was built on top of someone else's and had to be removed. In addition to this, you had actually broken into the other base and altered it, counting as grief. In light of this, can you please answer the following questions as well:

When is it ok to alter other people's builds?

If you discover that you have built within 100 blocks of another player, what should you do?

If a build seems abandoned or is owned by a banned player, are you allowed to modify it? Explain your answer.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(07-12-2019, 01:15 AM)Penguin Wrote: I have been told that your base was built on top of someone else's and had to be removed. In addition to this, you had actually broken into the other base and altered it, counting as grief. In light of this, can you please answer the following questions as well:

When is it ok to alter other people's builds? never unless they let you

If you discover that you have built within 100 blocks of another player, what should you do? move to a new plot 

If a build seems abandoned or is owned by a banned player, are you allowed to modify it? Explain your answer. leave it alone because they might get unbanned and go back to there house.

Thank you. You have been unbanned
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]