• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got Banned (Again)
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown
Minecraft name: RynoOp
Reason for your ban: Xray (I know this is the second time)
Who banned you: Frost
Why should you be unbanned: I know I have been banned before for X-Ray and that time I did use a texture pack to xray that time, but this time I swear to my heart I did not X-Ray and I am not gonna say that I was lucky or anything like that. On that day I had my friend Rubio over and he did not know how to play/ what was minecraft. But a lot of kids at school were playing it and he is one of those kids that don't fit in that well so I let him play on my account on hometown because I just started and there was nothing to lose besides my pick and stuff unlike other servers where you have the most op gear ever and if you die you get like a bounty or something like that, So I let him mine because I did not have a lot of materials, and I was over his shoulder telling him to stop and mine sometimes, to my surprise, he found a lot of diamonds and he was proud of himself and he really liked the server and I think he is getting his own account now! So I am happy about that but today I tried going on and it said I was banned and I was confused, but then I remember how Rubio was getting lucky and how he found a lot of diamonds so that is why I think I should be unbanned.
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the time that Rubio was not mining and stuff I made a lot of friends like: mumsan and this other girl. Also, once Rubio gets his own account (If he does) he wants to play with me on this and we could share a house in the town that I am in.

~RynoOp  Smile

you are responsible for what goes on with your account, we can not confirm that it was your friend that did this.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I understand that this is trust but, please believe me!!! I don't have any proof at all except for what I say. So I understand that I will not be unbanned Sad Have a nice day.

my other question here is you were banned for xray by me, how did you ever get unbanned in the first place? i never unbanned you that i can remember.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I think with the update?(if there was one) And I don't believe you unbanned me as well but I tried every 2 days to come on and finally, it let me on. I hope I can still come on the server but I know that is a 1/1000000 chance because I have no proof it was my friend Rubio well I will see you later.