• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Misunderstand The Rules, Hyjinx Ensue.
Wow I feel so like TheIdealBurrito From The Innocent Villager Post
Anyways

Server you were banned on: (SMP)

Minecraft name: Doggodoge2

Reason for your ban: Theft (Beacon)

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: Misunderstanding The Rules (I did /seen after getting the name from the chest at the home and it said that the player had not been on 7 months and was banned) I Stupidly Assumed That Unclaimed Areas Of Long Banned Players {AKA ones that would not be back} Was Fair Game And Could Be Taken At A Whim. Sadly I Was Deeply Incorrect And Was Banned Thusly.

Why do you want to come back: TBH the other server I was on get greifed to death and I just have my own server that's pretty boring (it's like an expensive single player game) Also Most Other Servers That Advertise As Towny Have Other Gamemodes That Attract A Disproportionate Portion Of Players.

Notes: 
Do you know how to add plugins to a fresh 1.14.3 server? all of the tutorials say to add them to the plugins folder but I don't have such a folder.

Thank You

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown. Upon your return please return any stolen items you have in your inventory to myself or another staff member, failure to do so will result in being banned again.
Welcome back to Hometown!

Okay Thank You.
One Note Is That I Died Via Iron Golem And My Stuff Despawned (including the beacon) And Now I Have To Start From The Stuff I Have In Storage.

Thank You