Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (PandaRealm)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: PandaRealm

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: It was a simple misunderstanding on my behalf. There were free diamonds in the chest so I assumed the blocks around it would be too, so I mined them. I now understand what I did wrong and next time I should probably ask before taking stuff.

Why do you want to come back: It has such a great community and I have heaps of fun on the server. Plus I donated so it would be a shame if I could never come back... Heart

I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. 

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

UberDeathBunny
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No, because this is considered griefing/stealing. Griefing/stealing on Hometown isn't aloud and can result in a ban.
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, because there is a chance that the player will get un-banned and come back. This is considered stealing.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No, because there is a chance the player will come back to his old build. This would be considered griefing.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Replace the blocks, inform the player and apologies. OR if the player isn't online use /mail or inform a staff member.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
Don't go breaking stuff that I assume is for free and always ask first before taking something.

Welcome back to HomeTown. You have been unbanned.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]