Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Molten_Man_47

Reason for your ban: Grief/Crop Theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: It has been a long time since I played on this server, I don't grief anymore
and I want to play with my friend. If I join back I will read the rules and respect others property.

Why do you want to come back: My friend is building a town and I really want to join and play with him.

Please answer each of the following in 1-2 sentences each, after which I'll take a look at unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

1) No, any replacing/removing/stealing/destroying of anyone elses property is considered grief.
2) No, banned players retain the rights to their property and destroying it will count as grief.
3) No, because even if it looks abandoned someone might still be using it or come back and use it.
4) Ask for staff to come and fix it, and apologize to the owner.
5) I griefed and stole items because back then I was immature and didn't read the rules, now I regret doing this.
6) I have learned that stealing and griefing causes a lot of harm to the other players on the server, and it does not benefit me either.

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown! Please make sure to read the rules under /rules when you return.