• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: miguel665

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: When I was playing, I was able to open a chest, with a diamond pickaxe and kept it. I truly feel horrible for griefing and really enjoy playing in this server too much to let it go. I feel terrible for stealing from another player and would not want this to happen to me. I can't even think of how disappointed the other player (I stole from) would feel after he found out what happened. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I have built so much with an old friend on this server, and love the tight nit community that has been created in hometown. Everyone is very nice and always willing to help. With the options of voting, creating a shop, selling items, I feel it is completely unnecessary and just plain dumb to steal from other players, I will not do it again. 

Uhhhhh, hate to break it to you, but the ban was for an enchanting table and some wheat--I had no knowledge of a pickaxe missing.  Regardless, this degree of theft is a fairly minor offense in comparison to most I've seen.  I only have a couple of questions for you to answer to ensure you understand the gravity of the offense.  If you provide satisfactory answer, you'll be unbanned.

- Why is theft prohibited?
- What will you do to prevent this from happening again?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-26-2019, 08:49 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Uhhhhh, hate to break it to you, but the ban was for an enchanting table and some wheat--I had no knowledge of a pickaxe missing.  Regardless, this degree of theft is a fairly minor offense in comparison to most I've seen.  I only have a couple of questions for you to answer to ensure you understand the gravity of the offense.  If you provide satisfactory answer, you'll be unbanned.

- What will you do to prevent this from happening again?

In Hometown, theft is completely prohibited and really uncalled for, mainly because of the lack of organization it creates in the community. Not only this, I feel if theft were allowed, the unfairness that would surround the community would be really upsetting for most players. Griefing would be allowed, meaning there is no true way of keeping your belongings safe. Theft is prohibited to have a fun community when playing, and there is really no need to steal when you have the availability of the shops.  

- What will you do to prevent this from happening again

I will not steal again. I honestly feel it is completely unnecessary because of the shops that are available. The more I have played in Hometown the more I understand the tight nit community that has been made, and really do not want to be banned from it, and feel it is the only server I truly enjoy playing in. 

Cool, you've been unbanned prior to this comment being posted, welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook