Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: AFltngShpngLst

Reason for your ban: Theft 

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: Made a stupid decision when i found a chest that was unlocked and took 2 items. I figured if a chest was unlocked then the person was banned or just left and got rid of ownership of his items, obviously i was wrong and i should have asked if it was someones or just not touched it at all. I'll return them and mind my business.  

Why do you want to come back: I'm in a town w 7 of my friends and we all play very often and i would really like to not be excluded. I like the server a lot and its really fun building this town with my buddies 

You stole a Diamond Pickaxe and Elytra from Uber's chest located directly outside of spawn. On said chest there are 4 signs, all saying to keep out. Here on HomeTown, it does not matter if the chest is unlocked or not, you should keep out of it and not take items out unless you are given explicit permission to do so by the owner of the chest, which you weren't. Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences:

1. Why is stealing bad?

2. How does stealing affect other players?

3. What will I do in the future to make sure that this does not happen again?
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

1. Why is stealing bad?
Its bad because it wrongly takes a person's possessions without permission

2. How does stealing affect other players?
they lose they're belongings and valuables

3. What will I do in the future to make sure that this does not happen again?
Make sure that even if a chest is left unlocked, don't bother opening it and mind my own business

You have been unbanned. Upon returning, please return both the Elytra and Diamond pickaxe to me or another staff member. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]