Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Sad Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: TheBear_Claw

Reason for your ban: Theft 
Who banned you: Ender
Why should you be unbanned: I thought the chest was abandoned so I took one item. First, I want to apologize to Ender for stealing from his chest. This wrong and I should have not done for a few reasons.
1. Stealing is wrong and the item I stole is valuable to Ender because Ender worked for it while I just took when I found the chest.
2. I should not do actions that I wouldn't want someone else to do to me.
3. I have lost the respect of the staff and members by stealing. 
Finally, I will return the item to Ender or staff if I am unbanned.
Why do you want to come back: I found this server 2-3 weeks ago and everyone welcomes me to the server and a few members took me in their town. They allowed me to build a town with them that is growing each day. Also, I started working on several projects that I am proud to make that benefited our town.  Also I hope I am not the only one that thinks likes this, I believe in second chances. I have learned from this and I swear I will not steal from another player again. 

Well, technically, it isn't my chest, I was just the staff member who found that you took something out.

That being said, the chest in question has 4 signs on it, all saying to keep out. On HomeTown, it does not matter if a chest is locked or not, you should not take items out of it. I have already taken back the Elytra; since you have shown good effort in this appeal, I will be unbanning you shortly. Don't let this happen again. 

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]