Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ImPatrick

Reason for your ban: Gold block theft

Who banned you: Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I thought the underground bunker was unclaimed and the owner most likely quit minecraft so I took 19 blocks of gold. I now realize that I made a huge mistake by taking someone else's property and am deeply sorry for that. I am willing to give that person 32 gold blocks on top of 19 that i stole as an apology. I guarantee that this will not happen in the future.

Why do you want to come back: The community is great and helpful, plenty of shops to buy goods from and overall an outstanding server, I've played on many servers before but this one stands out for those reasons. 

Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences, then I will consider unbanning you.

1. Is grief allowed on this server?

2. If a build appears abandoned or is not claimed, is it ok to take blocks from it then?

3. If a player has been inactive for any period of time, is it ok to take blocks from their build then?

4. How does grief affect our players and our minecraft community?

5. What have you learned from this experience?

(07-28-2019, 03:26 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences, then I will consider unbanning you.

No, grief is NOT allowed on this server. 

2. If a build appears abandoned or is not claimed, is it ok to take blocks from it then?
It is not okay to take blocks from it, it may be there to be claimed by the builder at a later date once they accumulate required number of claim blocks. 

3. If a player has been inactive for any period of time, is it ok to take blocks from their build then?
No, that player worked hard to gather materials to build the structure(s), it is not okay to break it unless that player leaves a sign stating so. 

Grief affects our players and community negatively as it breaks their trust and ruins their enjoyment and hard work. 

I've learned that my actions ruined someone else's day. I could've gained those gold blocks a lot faster myself by selling diamonds, instead of stealing them. 

You’ll need to return all stolen items to melaniebeedot upon your return. You have been unbanned, welcome back.

Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences, then I will consider unbanning you.

Grief is not allowed on this server

No, it is not okay to do that.

No, it is not okay to do that because that is stealing from a person who is offline.

Griefing has a bad affect on the players and community because it isn't a good thing to do.

I have learned not to have an offensive skin.

GabonTom

please make your appeal in your own thread, and use the format given in the ban appeal format thread
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(07-28-2019, 11:06 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: You’ll need to return all stolen items to melaniebeedot upon your return. You have been unbanned, welcome back.

The real MVP, I'm a new man now. thanks