• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting problem
Hey guys! 
Recently I have been having a problem with voting on the minecraft list site, everything I try to vote there it says my username is not valid or that it’s spam Sad
Does anyone know what the issue might be?
(I checked if my username was correct)

My minecraft username is Coolbuilder82 if that might help

I just voted on the site, and it seemed to work fine, so its not the vote site, are you using capitals in the right places? Does anyone else use your wi-fi to vote?Are you voting before your 24hours is up since you last voted? If you posted a screenshot, that might be helpful,
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I have the exact same problem on my phone. Instead of having the site autocomplete your username, you have to enter the whole name manually. The “spam” means that you tried to enter the username again without refreshing the page.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Weird, Ive never had the vote sites autocomplete my username, Ive always had to manually put them in
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Yeah, it only happens to me when I vote on my phone, may just be that.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

But I do see why it counts auto-competing it as spam or not valid, because its what bots would do typically
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(07-29-2019, 06:29 AM)Cil Wrote: I just voted on the site, and it seemed to work fine, so its not the vote site, are you using capitals in the right places? Does anyone else use your wi-fi to vote?Are you voting before your 24hours is up since you last voted? If you posted a screenshot, that might be helpful,

Hey Cil ty and sorry for the late response, I am now refreshing the website and it works!