• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Old Server is going Bye Bye
I opened a warp for the people who wants to replicate their build from the old server: warp oldworld

(08-01-2019, 07:07 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 06:18 AM)shi Wrote: aw. right after i've started to build my own little house on it. i had things planned, but no one else played on it, so i guess it's time for it to go
respect to the memories that people have had there that have been playing here longer than i have
The old server is being removed. Not the 1.12 world. The 1.12 world will still be around.

The old server is on a separate IP and you haven't been able to build there for the last 4 years

Its only been like 2.5 years since we updated I thought
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(08-01-2019, 07:07 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 06:18 AM)shi Wrote: aw. right after i've started to build my own little house on it. i had things planned, but no one else played on it, so i guess it's time for it to go
respect to the memories that people have had there that have been playing here longer than i have
The old server is being removed. Not the 1.12 world. The 1.12 world will still be around.

The old server is on a separate IP and you haven't been able to build there for the last 4 years
old.hometownmc.com? at least, i've been using that if it's the correct one. it's on 1.10 and all. i have no idea about the being unable to build part, because i've been able to
i started making a small cabin and i have tiny farms. here: https://imgur.com/a/KIwBlca

huh, didn't realise
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Such a shame. Remember when me and my mate used to play there when I had my old acc…
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

Is that the one I built a humongous pyramid on for no good reason?
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(07-31-2019, 03:49 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
Dear Reader, in 2 weeks time, the OLD server
old.smphometownmc.com will be closing down.
This is a sad time, especially for those who experienced many memories on that server. However, as no one plays on it anymore, the server will be shutting down. If there are any builds you'd like to grab a schematic of, you have 2 weeks to do so before the server is officially closed!
Bye Bye old server, you will be missed Sad
F in the chat

p.s Arayvek, we will never forget the day you /nuke'ed the whole server x
p.p.s not the 1.12 world! its the OLD server!!! 

So basically we have to blow everything up before two weeks not october 5 when the reset is? Because how will be able to finish onechunk if it lasts until the 30th?

(09-09-2019, 07:17 PM)Scratch9898 Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 03:49 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote:
Dear Reader, in 2 weeks time, the OLD server
old.smphometownmc.com will be closing down.
This is a sad time, especially for those who experienced many memories on that server. However, as no one plays on it anymore, the server will be shutting down. If there are any builds you'd like to grab a schematic of, you have 2 weeks to do so before the server is officially closed!
Bye Bye old server, you will be missed Sad
F in the chat

p.s Arayvek, we will never forget the day you /nuke'ed the whole server x
p.p.s not the 1.12 world! its the OLD server!!! 

So basically we have to blow everything up before two weeks not october 5 when the reset is? Because how will be able to finish onechunk if it lasts until the 30th?

That post you've quoted is not related to this reset. The old hometown map is from a previous reset that happened a few years ago and the map was kept on a separate address that could still be accessed which has now been closed down. 

The current maps will be around until the 5th October when they will be reset and a new world will take its place.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “