• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hometown 6th Anniversary Event
(08-02-2019, 09:18 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: My treasure hunt looks so good :,) Hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I do!

It’s the only reason anyone’s coming Big Grin

Also, a question: how exactly will item transfer work? Will all our items from the normal server be on this this one, and vice versa?
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

yay!

(08-04-2019, 07:02 AM)Cow Wrote: Also, a question: how exactly will item transfer work? Will all our items from the normal server be on this this one, and vice versa?

The rewards will be given in the form of vouchers on the other server. We will record who wins what and give those items to the winners upon returning to the server. Smile
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Hmm... 12 noon for PST? Having it happen at lunchtime for a US timezone feels rather awkward. I guess there's no chance of rescheduling for us westward folk?

Oh yeh boi, I'll be there, Also Arrei, its actually nice that the british people get a good time for once lmao!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I mean, Im in MST (MDT) and I usually have lunch at 11, so this actually works out for me
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hey so is this the day when the gifts will be opened?
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

(08-02-2019, 09:17 AM)CallioCraft Wrote: if there isnt a thog cave, im not going

Kiarashmeep agrees

[Image: Cs2f7N6VIAEpyfF.jpg:large]

So how's the Secret Santa work? Should we already be getting gifts?
Space Bruckner
[Image: KOLc28w.png]

(08-11-2019, 10:01 AM)Jojopeterjohn Wrote: So how's the Secret Santa work? Should we already be getting gifts?

So to particpate in the secret santa you're supposed to sign up on this forum, https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...ight=trade (Which is now sadly locked so people can't sign up anymore)

If you did sign up, Derp, or Bokutos would give you a mail of who the person your secret santaing, and you would get them a present or whatever gift you give them in the chest that is labeled their username
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023