Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): 25.03.2016

Minecraft name: Jolliboy98

Reason for your ban: crop griefing

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: Because I love the server. I didn't know i griefed, all i did was stay on my own island with my friend.
We play happily there and have fun, but sadly that came to an end when i got banned.
If at all possible, i would like to start over with a fresh start and live up to your rules.

I will go over the tutorial once more as i did not properly do it the first time.
i will also read all rules i can find on the forum and always ask if i am uncertain.
Please do consider this appeal, as i would very much so love to play on this server again.

Why do you want to come back: it is by far the greatest server i have played on, and i have tried many.
I really wish to play minecraft with my friends, and they play on hometown. i will follow the rules, and have fun.
My whole life is gaming, and I cant bear the thought of playing alone whilest my friends play something else. Please do consider.

The reason I banned you was for griefing Danoir_'s wheat farm. You say you didn't mean to grief and that you stayed on your own island, but this just isn't true, as evidenced here: https://m.imgur.com/IoGCh3Y,LAxHRXj
The definition of grief on Hometown is breaking what isn't yours. That includes crops. Even public crop farms require you to replant. Please review the evidence and change your appeal.