• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ezn0 (previously Fire065)

Reason for your ban: Failure to replant UBeets

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: This is the first time it has happened. I was irresponsible and lazy. I have used UFarm many times before and this is the first time it has happened. And since the week or two I was banned I was always sad and disappointed when I clicked on the server by reflex and not being able to join. This was a stupid mistake on my end and I'm terribly sorry. I promise that I won't forget to replant again, and this will be the last time I abuse it like this.

Why do you want to come back: I absolutely love this server. It was one of the first ever servers I've played. I've spent so long on it, and have creations and projects I want to see and keep working on. And this server is also very developed, with so many shops and a great economy. I had a promising business coming up that was just starting to make decent profits. And there are so many other projects that I want to finish. Like one that I've been wanting to do for a couple of years now is get every kind of horse and create a huge tournament for other horse breeders to race and challenge each other. This server also has one of the best communities I've seen, with someone always willing to help or join in on your project. I really miss it and I want to join in again.

Since your offense was minor, I'm willing to let you off with a warning. Please make sure that you've replanted everything you harvested so that situations like this can be avoided in the future. I will be unbanning you shortly; please don't let this happen again.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]