• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Acfuffy's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: acfuffy

Reason for your ban: 
After playing on this server for a lengthy amount of time, I have had my good days and bad days. Yesterday was an awful one. I admit I was being a jerk, I was harassing miningpro999 and other players, which was not okay. I was also being extremely annoying in the chat, bugging Maddie, Lex, and Star.

Who banned you: No clue

Why should you be unbanned:
The good relationships I have built on this server have been amazing. I have brought other players here, as I find the quality of the playing, the staff, and the server's vibe itself were very welcoming, making it feel like home. I understand that what I did yesterday disrupted this positive atmosphere, and I now understand that what I did isn't okay. Honestly, I was acting extremely childish yesterday, arguing with everything someone of authority said to me. While I am guilty for disrupting the atmosphere, please take into consideration that this is my first ban and I definitely do not plan on receiving another.
Why do you want to come back: 
As I previously stated, I have made good relationships on this server and enjoy the positive, welcoming atmosphere and the good leadership that it has to offer. I have multiple builds and many friends, and this server is the only reason I play mc. This server has given me some really amazing memories, like the people that came together to assist me in the building a castle a little over a year ago. This server feels like home

(03-28-2016, 12:45 AM)Alex_Utley Wrote: I Think Acfuffy should be appealed. He has helped me very much to get going with this server and I think he is a very nice person most of the time. He is very generous and giving. I hope that you will consider this.

Don't post on ban appeals that aren't yours, it'll lead to a forum ban.

Acfuffy here's my thoughts on this, when other staff come to me about you being a giant dick on the server I see a problem here. This is not the first time you have acted this way either. Back before you supposedly quit the server or took a long break you were the same way. I remember this as I was the one that dealt with you back then. Now when you decided to come back regularly we went through the same issues as the past and at some point I do remember calling you on it in open chat, saying something along the lines of you have not changed at all. You have always tried to push the line of what you can get away with and I personally think the staff as a whole are tired of your childish crap to date. Not only that you were scolded and made to apologize to the whole server in global chat yet you still decided to harass someone after this ending your day with a ban. At what point do you feel we can trust you when you say you can change the way you are, when all I have seen from the start to date is the same trolling crap attitude out you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(03-28-2016, 03:06 AM)vilneas Wrote: Acfuffy here's my thoughts on this,  when other staff come to me about you being a giant dick on the server I see a problem here. This is not the first time you have acted this way either. Back before you supposedly quit the server or took a long break you were the same way. I remember this as I was the one that dealt with you back then. Now when you decided to come back regularly we went through the same issues as the past and at some point I do remember calling you on it in open chat, saying something along the lines of you have not changed at all. You have always tried to push the line of what you can get away with and I personally think the staff as a whole are tired of your childish crap to date. Not only that you were scolded and made to apologize to the whole server in global chat yet you still decided to harass someone after this ending your day with a ban. At what point do you feel we can trust you when you say you can change the way you are, when all I have seen from the start to date is the same trolling crap attitude out you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
You brought up some very valid points here Vil, and I would like to review those. As you said, before I took a break I was the same way. This same "trolling crap attitude" is one I have definitely been trying to work on irl, and online. I understand there is a difference between humour and annoyance, and yet I often find myself forgetting this. I understand your reluctance to trust someone like me, as I have repetitively have tried to be an ass and screw others over for my own benefit. But truthfully, the experience of being banned has been a major wake up call for me. I understand the possibility of never returning to this great server, and how I wish I did things differently. My behaviour yesterday especially and in the past makes me ashamed of myself, as it was extremely rude and childish. I am sincerely sorry for this. I'm not asking for your trust, I'm only asking for a second chance, to try and do things differently from before, and restore poor relationships.

Alright with your word of changing your attitude, you have been unbanned. Keep in mind not many chances are given out after this

Thank you very much.