• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivia Game Show! (The Second)
Hello everyone! Recently, I hosted a trivia game show that would punish wrong answers in various ways. Well, I'm doing it again! This time, there will be a few changes. For starters, all questions will be asked in a party. All contestants and any viewers will be added to this party. This is being done because people not in the game show thought that I was genuinely looking for help. We're also going to be added a time limit for each question. Contestants will have 30 seconds to answer questions. If you can't guess the answer in that time, it's best to just guess. 
Just a refresher because there will probably people who don't know what this game show is. The way it works is that contestants are asked a series of questions over 4 rounds. Each round, contestants will answer questions to become safe. The last person to be in danger will be eliminated. The way each contestant is eliminated varies from round to round. 

Bonus Round

In this round, contestants are shown an item and will have to tell me what its name is. Everyone who guesses it correctly will be given $100. Everyone who gets it wrong, will be dropped into the water below. This is just a bonus round will not have any effect on the rest of the game.

[Image: Round_1.PNG?width=1313&height=702]

Round 1

In this round, things get more intense. In this round, contestants will stand in their own tubes. The last person in danger will have their tube filled with water. Note: I will make sure that the eliminated contestant doesn't actually drown. None of these eliminations are deadly.

[Image: unknown.png]

Round 2

In this round, contestants will be put in composters. Trapdoors will be closed locking each contestant in the 1x1x1 space. The last person in danger will have a piece of tnt dropped on their composter. Note: This doesn't do any damage.

Round 3:

In this round, contestants will sit in minecarts. The last person in danger will go through a track lined with fire and will be dropped. In this drop, contestants will go through 3 rings of fire. The last one of these rings is filled with lava. Note: This does some damage but not a deadly amount. 

Round 4

In this round, contestants will stand in a small room. The last person in danger will have a ton of eggs thrown at them. Note: If there are too many chickens in the room, the player may start to suffocate. Once/if this starts to happen, the machine will be turned off and the contestant will stop being damaged. 

Rewards 

Every contestant will be going home with a trophy based on what place they got. 
The contestants who won the bonus round will get $100.
The winner of the whole game will be given $3,000!

Edit: Changed from 1k to 3k.

Signing Up

To sign up, just reply to this thread. If you're replying but signing up, make sure that I know you aren't signing up. Feel free to leave any questions/comments in your reply. There are only 5 spots so act fast!

Time

The event will be held on August 17th at 8:00 pm PST.

I wanna sign up! _Grell

A much easier solution to the question thing
would be a seperate discord server
because theres no way im leaving my /party
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

it would only be for like 30 minutes...
[Image: my-image_9.png]

Unfortunately that’s not possible for me as it’s like 4am in England then, sorry.
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

Diego will be joining!
[Image: my-image_9.png]