• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RayRayo's serious introduction
Big Grin 
Greetings dear players of Hometown,

I've been playing minecraft for 6 years or so, got a ton of experience and knowledge alongside which allowed me to always make my way through servers and shine ? anyway xD my favourit similar server just got shut down due to some reasons and I simply had to look for a warm server to start ma journey again !
so I have recently joined here and really enjoyed my first night there being the "almost" vanilla experience that I always like. SO, my ign is RayRayo, you can call me Ray I'm 18 I like going to the beach and I camp alot with friends and even scouts sometimes, painting is one of ma hobbies, Maths too  Cool  and watching tv shows as well ( Dark from Netflix being my favourit one)...oh right and I'm French Smile 
 feel free to start a convo with me on here or in-game !

Thank you for your time and take care Heart  !

- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue

Welcome to the server and forums!!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Welcome to the forums. If you need a home *cough cough* ad time *cough cough* msg me as there’s some
For sale in Ruby City and I can apply a discount too!

(08-09-2019, 04:38 AM)WarMongerDeltic Wrote: Welcome to the forums. If you need a home *cough cough* ad time *cough cough* msg me as there’s some

Yes I sold out on an into post and no I don’t care xd
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

(08-09-2019, 04:38 AM)WarMongerDeltic Wrote: Welcome to the forums. If you need a home *cough cough* ad time *cough cough* msg me as there’s some

Yes I sold out on an into post and no I don’t care xd
Thank you for welcoming me, although I prefer starting up my own base, I'll have a look Wink
- Kindest and warmest regards  Tongue

(08-08-2019, 03:07 PM)Rayo Wrote: Greetings dear players of Hometown,

I've been playing minecraft for 6 years or so, got a ton of experience and knowledge alongside which allowed me to always make my way through servers and shine ? anyway xD my favourit similar server just got shut down due to some reasons and I simply had to look for a warm server to start ma journey again !
so I have recently joined here and really enjoyed my first night there being the "almost" vanilla experience that I always like. SO, my ign is RayRayo, you can call me Ray I'm 18 I like going to the beach and I camp alot with friends and even scouts sometimes, painting is one of ma hobbies, Maths too  Cool  and watching tv shows as well ( Dark from Netflix being my favourit one)...oh right and I'm French Smile 
 feel free to start a convo with me on here or in-game !

Thank you for your time and take care Heart  !
WELCOME! hope you find your cozy spot here on hometown.
Let’s Build!  Huh Big Grin

Welcome to the HomeTown server & forums!
- KatNip