Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SASHAKUKY

Reason for your ban: thief/grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I don't want to do that again, and I didn't know to steal from a chest is against the rules. Sorry! I know what I did was wrong, but I thought that that was a Minecraft server with no rules. I know, I should have read the rules. I am going to read them, and I am going to respect them. I promise!

Why do you want to come back: Because I love that server and I like survival servers, and this is the best one of what I have seen!  Smile I am really sorry, and I really want to rejoin that friendly community!

so? can I be unbanned?

Please be patient and wait for the staff member who banned you to get to your appeal. It's only been 7 hours.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Please put more effort into your ban appeal. There should be at least 2 sentences each under 'why should you be unbanned' and 'why do you want to come back'

Furthermore, please answer the following questions with 2 or more sentences:

Why is stealing wrong?

Is stealing fair and why?
- KatNip

(08-10-2019, 03:51 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Please put more effort into your ban appeal. There should be at least 2 sentences each under 'why should you be unbanned' and 'why do you want to come back'

Furthermore, please answer the following questions with 2 or more sentences:

Why is stealing wrong?

Is stealing fair and why?

Stealing is wrong because players worked for those materials and items, and you just steal their effort!
No, stealing i not fair, because it's rude and selfish. I would not like for someone to steal from me. So do not do to someone else what you don't want him to do to you. I think I should give up all of my items, to be fair, caause I stealed, someone steal all my items, and I will start from no items. This is fair.

(sorry for my bad english)

You will be unbanned! Welcome back to HomeTown and please make sure you do /rules when you return Smile
- KatNip

(08-11-2019, 06:03 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You will be unbanned! Welcome back to HomeTown and please make sure you do /rules when you return Smile

thanks!