• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: 1block2 / 1block3 (my alt)

Reason for your ban: shop exploitation and shop reselling

Who banned you: illogical/ender

Why should you be unbanned: I dont think i did anny exploitationb of the shop tokenshop and i olso think i did not do anny reaselling.

reason 1 why i think i did not do it : i asked the owner of the shop if i could buy and sell stuf here that was oke so i went ahead and bought stuf and sold other stuf.

reason 2 the large amount of emmeralds selling to the shop was migt not my best idea after she just got some stolen money back but i tought she was oke with meh selling alot o emmeralds to her becose i was doing it before wen she did not had the money she could have asked meh to stop and then i would stop selling emmeralds. And after i sold my emmeralds to her peaple where saying that i did somethink bad i asked her and got no response so i tought it was oke. if she had talked back i would have giving back the money if she gave back the emmeralds.

Why do you want to come back: its a fun server and i would like to go back online Tongue

sory for my bad spelling hope you guys can make sens of what ws going tru my head 

i hope to hear from you guys soon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: cc833075603a2f3df08b3bb2cb332fb2c13098d2.jpg]
1block2/CHOCOMEL

Someone said I had a right to post here, so Im going to say a thing or two about what happened.

1block2 came to my shop and asked if he could buy and sell there. I said yes. I didnt know he ment bankrupt me by buying several items and selling me tons of emerald blocks. He did that tho. He even bought dragon heads just to be able to sell me emeralds, and also begged others to come to my shop and sell me things just so he could bankrupt me again. I dont think this was right. I didnt respond to him when he spoke to me afterward because thats my default when ive been wronged. Ive given screen shots of my logs. Dav7 bought some arrows off me for 40k for example, and not even a minute later, 1block sold me emeralds and bells and sucked my money away.

If im not suppost to post here, im sorry, but several people in chat told me since im involved in this, i can post here.

-MissCovale aka Cova

(08-17-2019, 06:19 PM)MissCovale Wrote: Someone said I had a right to post here, so Im going to say a thing or two about what happened.

1block2 came to my shop and asked if he could buy and sell there. I said yes. I didnt know he ment bankrupt me by buying several items and selling me tons of emerald blocks. He did that tho. He even bought dragon heads just to be able to sell me emeralds, and also begged others to come to my shop and sell me things just so he could bankrupt me again. I dont think this was right. I didnt respond to him when he spoke to me afterward because thats my default when ive been wronged. Ive given screen shots of my logs. Dav7 bought some arrows off me for 40k for example, and not even a minute later, 1block sold me emeralds and bells and sucked my money away.

If im not suppost to post here, im sorry, but several people in chat told me since im involved in this, i can post here.

-MissCovale aka Cova

i understand that it was wrong for meh to ask peaple to come to youre shop so i could just sell more emerald. but the dragon heads i was actuly gona juce and sinse i could kinda trade them for the emeralds in a way that sounded like a great deal. i dident see it like a scam or anythink becose you can basecly do the same in efry shop if you sell items in a shop you can always buy divrent items or the other way around. but i understand that selling all those emeralds after you just got like 40k was a bit harsh and i am willing to refund you the money i got from the selling.

1block2/CHOCOMEL

1Block2, could you tell us your native language? I believe it'd be easier to explain it in your language.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(08-18-2019, 09:23 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: 1Block2, could you tell us your native language? I believe it'd be easier to explain it in your language.

i am dutch but it wil be the same.
spelling is just not my thing

i have tryed to corect the spelling hope you understand the situation bether.

reason 1 why i think i did not do it : i asked the owner of the shop if i could buy and sell stuff here. that was oke so i was gona do that and so i bought stuff and sold other stuff.

reason 2 the large amount of emeralds selling to the shop was migt not my best idea after she just got some stolen money (i heared that she had her money taken away by somone who sold enderdragon heads to her that the guy bought form other shops) back but i tought she was oke with me selling alot o emeralds to her becose i was doing it before wen she did not had the money. She could have asked me to stop and then i would stop selling emmeralds. And after i sold my emeralds to her. somone sead that it was rude what i did . (somone sead that it was not nice of meh to imeadiatly after she got the money that i sold all my emmeralds to her) thats why i asked her if somethink was wrong but got no response so i tought it was oke. if she had talked back i would have giving back the money if she gave back the emeralds.

and just so you guys know we r talking about 20k or so worth o emeralds becose after i sold alot the chest got full and i could not sell anymore she stil had like 15k if i remeber corectly 

and i think if you make somone able to sell stuff at youre shop you should be reddy to get masive amounts of stuff sold to you and if you dont want stuff to be sold to you then you should not add the sell option (or you place items in the chest so somone can not sell alot of stuff becose chest wil be full). but i stil understand that doing it after she just got some money is a bit harsh/rude of me.

and a question what is that blue duud with a leaf on its head Huh

another question wat is the real reason for my ban was it becose of the selling emeralds and buying other stuffs or was it becose selling the alot o emeralds at the shop after she just got some money. or was it a total divrent reason. becose if i know what the real problem was i dont have to explain anny extra for somethink that is not wrong in the 1st place. it wil just make it a bit easyer. just trying to make things richt agan :p

my spelling problem is mostly comon around the s/z d/b and v/f just get confused about witch one to juse olso the s/c wil somethimes switch around Tongue

1block2/CHOCOMEL

So while you didn't resell items or anything of that nature, you still took advantage of another player to your own benefit. When people pointed out that it wasn't nice, you should have stopped. Even though you did ask her if something was wrong, she didn't respond, thus you shouldn't have continued until she said it was ok. 

Also, the signs in your shop that say to let you know where people are reselling your items so you can join in, that's just encouraging people to break shops rules. Even if you mean just the shops that allow reselling, having the signs there telling people to resell your stuff is encouraging players to break rules. When you come back we need you to take those signs down.

Basically, if it seems like the person might not like it, don't do it without getting a confirmation from them. Selling things to someone is one thing, draining their balance is another. Does that make sense?

(08-19-2019, 06:46 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: So while you didn't resell items or anything of that nature, you still took advantage of another player to your own benefit. When people pointed out that it wasn't nice, you should have stopped. Even though you did ask her if something was wrong, she didn't respond, thus you shouldn't have continued until she said it was ok. 

Also, the signs in your shop that say to let you know where people are reselling your items so you can join in, that's just encouraging people to break shops rules. Even if you mean just the shops that allow reselling, having the signs there telling people to resell your stuff is encouraging players to break rules. When you come back we need you to take those signs down.

Basically, if it seems like the person might not like it, don't do it without getting a confirmation from them. Selling things to someone is one thing, draining their balance is another. Does that make sense?

hello
i alredy had sold efrythink/chest was full and after that the peaple were teling me that i did somethink wrong i did not start agan. after they told me i did somethink wrong i startet asking her if i did somethink wrong. after she did not respond she cosed the shop and i went ofline becose it was geting late and i went to bed the next day i was bannd :p

the sing in my shop i wil remove imediatly if it effer heppends agan that i poet up a sing saying somethink thats not aloud or saying that peaple can do somethink that they dont pls remove the sing and /mail me so i know. i wil ofcourse try to avoid afoid a void (idk how to say that word hope you understand) that even from heppening but exidents heppen.

(just another thing i wanna say is: for me it seemed that se wantet emeralds. I mean in my way of thinking if somone has a sell option they want the item and if you dont want peaple to sell then you should not add that option.)

(i olso think i did not bankruped her becose the emeralds r stil worht somethink. and i onley sold like 20k stil thats alot but she had like 40k as she got from somone who bougth somethink olso she was stolen i heard 100k from her by somone who bought stuff from other shops and sold to her that means she could have had 140k-20k=120 not bankruped. i might be wrong with that 100k i just heared that in chat.)

i dont wanan say that wat i did was 100% fair/nice of me sinse she just got back from being bankruped and i then sold off her ball. but stil the emeralds r worht somethink so se stil kinda got the money but not on her bal but in form of emeralds. yes she neads to sell the items to get it back in her ball but if she did she would have made a profit Tongue.

so i understand that draining somone ball is not nice but i dont realy think i did that might be wrong dont remeber corectly.

olso do i nead to check if somone has money befo i gona sell stuf to somone just to check if i dont gona bankrupe somone. just asking.

i hope this all makes sens if you dont understand somethink pls ask

(next time i wil ask the person if i am aloud to sell a crapton o stuf befo i do it if the person is online if not i wil mail the person saying that i sold alot and if that was not sepost to happen that i can refund if they give items back)

still wondering what that blue leaf duud is

1block2/CHOCOMEL

You'll be unbanned shortly; don't let this happen again.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

P.S. the blue dude is from a game called Pikmin Wink
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]