• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Just_Jay_'s Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):
I was banned on minecraft.

Minecraft name: _Just_Jay_

Reason for your ban: Banned for IP advertising via sign.  (I also had my IP banned)

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because this is a great server and i found my self missing it everyday. I think it was stupid that i did what i did and will never do it again I am so sorry. 

Why do you want to come back: The reason i would like to come back I loved playing here and meeting all the new people I got to meet everyday.

Sorry about the long delay on responding to you, I've been a bit busy this week. You were a part of an organized advertising effort by a group of staff members from another server advertising on this server. You guys specifically used signs in an effort to bypass our chat rules, showing me that you knew that this was in obvious violation of server rules.

I would be willing to give you another chance but in order for me to do that I want to see some effort from you. Please answer the following questions in 2-3 sentences each.

Why is advertising other servers wrong?

Why did you decide to advertise here and violate our rules on IP advertisement?

If allowed to return, if something like this were to ever happen again you would be permbanned, is this understood? (This one can be a simple yes/no)

Why is advertising other servers wrong?
Sever advertising is wrong because it takes away players from the server your advertising on. Its also wrong because it is disrespectful to the staff that put there time in to making the server great.

Why did you decide to advertise here and violate our rules on IP advertisement?
I was angry at someone that went on at the time I playing. So I advertised another server to get back at the people that I was unset with.

If allowed to return, if something like this were to ever happen again you would be permbanned, is this understood?
Yes, I understand

I very recently changed my name to Just__Jay.

Sorry for the delay. You've been unbanned. Don't let this happen again. Welcome back to Hometown!

It won't! Thank You!