Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Scaffie

Reason for your ban: Not replanting at a tree farm

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Because I cannot recall not replanting at a tree farm, but if I didn't replant im sorry. I didn't mean to not replant and when I do use a public farm I make a point to try to replant but it seems that I have forgotten too. Not to make excuses but when I play on Hometown it is usually later at night so I might have been tired and forgot. Long point short, I don't recall not replanting but apologize if I failed to do so.

Why do you want to come back: I have spent a decent bit of time building up a town with my friends and would like to expand that town and continue to help build public works places in our town.

Yes, unfortunately there were multiple trees that weren’t replanted. As long as it’s something you’ll be a little more cautious about in the future I’ll unban you since it seemed to be more of a mistake than mailicious. Sound good?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-21-2019, 08:51 AM)Star Wrote: Yes, unfortunately there were multiple trees that weren’t replanted. As long as it’s something you’ll be a little more cautious about in the future I’ll unban you since it seemed to be more of a mistake than mailicious. Sound good?

For starters sorry for not responding I just got home from work, and I'll be more careful to replant next time, thanks for responding so kindly too and understanding that I didn't have malicious intent.

It’s no problem, my responses have been delayed as well since I’m away on vacation! I’ll have another staff member unban you as soon as possible. Welcome back to HomeTown!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!