• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal of FoxSmith
u stopped speaking for a while and i remebered to vote. also, i thought this was a ban appeal; not staff bullying me. Only the admins are nice to me... why do u guardians and mods all hate me D: only Ender is somewhat nice to me ☹️

leme clarify. EVERYONE is nice to me except guardians and mods (excluding Ender)

Despite not being there for this incident, I would like to comment and summarise why you were banned. Firstly, four staff members banned you, two guardians and two mods. An admin in this case should not have to get involved, especially considering they have all mostly provided evidence and explanation to your ban. It is clear that you have broken several rules from HomeTown.
  • Rule 1, you were banned for this because you had been saying 'stfu' in global chat. This should not be happening in global chat. This apparently happened to a new guest who joined. This shouldn't be happening, each player should be welcomed with kindness, not with 'stfu' - Furthermore, you had mentioned above it was to your friend Olto, if this was in other cases and you plan to joke around like this it should be kept in /msg or party chat. On HomeTown respect is key to all our players but we do also like our players to have fun. If you wish to make jokes or comments like 'stfu' or 'fuck u' please use /msg or party chat as we do not really want to be seeing that in global. 
  • Spamming - over the last month you have been spamming the same word over and over '0k' not only have you been warned to stop by different staff members, but you have also been kicked multiple times because of your behaviour. This can be annoying to other people on the server and you had been told to stop on multiple occasions. As you chose to carry on, this is a reason why you were banned. 
[Image: y1ugXnd.png]
  • You were voting - there is evidence that you were actively talking in chat before you started voting and you were talking to one of the staff members before you were banned. You had replied to a message being told if you carried on you'd be banned and you replied to that message. 

In all fairness, you need to put more effort into your appeal if you wish to be unbanned. You need to take responsibility for what you have done wrong against our rules instead of trying to justify why you broke the rules in the first place. You had been warned by multiple staff, kicked multiple times and therefore you were banned as your behaviour did not change. You ban reason was for consistent rule 1 violations and ignoring staff. Each staff involved in your ban has explained and given evidence as to why you were banned. Please make a new formatted appeal with detail and information that has been given to you by the four staff members who have commented so far on your appeal.
- KatNip