• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban appeal of FoxSmith
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: FoxSmith

Reason for your ban: Voting while being spoken to by a staff member. Rule 1 breaking 

Who banned you: melaniebeedot, IllogicalSong, EMC

Why should you be unbanned: I broke 90% of my rule 1 breaking when i first joined because i was getting used to the rules and server. All of the staff are now pulling the evidence back up on me even though they are at least 2 months old. I apologize for breaking these rules and i would like the staff who banned me to know that you made me depressed again; even though i just got over my last phase of depression. Now please let me back on. I would really appreciate it, thx

You're missing a staff member who banned you and an entire section "Why you want to come back." You either do the appeal correctly or you don't appeal.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Voting while being spoken to by a staff member was not part of your ban message.

"I broke 90% of my rule 1 breaking when i first joined because i was getting used to the rules and server. All of the staff are now pulling the evidence back up on me even though they are at least 2 months old. "

Here's the thing fox, you're still doing the things- if you'd stopped, you wouldn't have been banned, us showing this stuff is to show that you have a clear record of not listening to warnings.

I think you might benefit from re-reading the 'how to appeal' page here - https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Especially bullet points 1, 2, and 5.

Please keep these things in mind before re-writing your appeal