• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal Of _bubbleteaa
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: _bubbleteaa

Reason for your ban: Banned for not replanting/grief. (It was griefing.)

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned:
 I think that I should be unbanned- well, i'll start from the beginning. Around 2-3 years ago, I joined this server for the very first time, it seemed like a cool community, (and it still is to this day) so that was the reason I had joined. Simple. When I joined, I was confused at first, but I was eventually invited to a town. I remember that it was an outdoor/woodsy area, and there were logs. I realized that one of the logs were uneven, so I fixed it, and then I got banned. Now, at the time, I didn't understand why, I was so mad and upset that my stupid self decided to never come back to that unfair and cruel server again, well, now i'm back. I do realize why I was banned now, and I completely respect that decision. Now, I think I should be unbanned because, well, that whole thing was 3 years ago, and I think I won't be as stupid as I was before. I've definitely learned from my mistakes and hope I can prove to staff, players, and newcomers of this server that I can change from the person that I was 2-3 years ago. (Yes, I was banned for 2-3 years straight.) Please note that the "story" part of this might not be fully accurate, as I can't remember every single thing, and I might have stumbled across some stuff. I hope that's okay with you guys.

Why do you want to come back:
I really do, genuinely want to come back to this server because of the community, and from what I can remember, it seems like an awesome place to spend hours of my free time on. Also, I spend like, 3 years for this moment to happen which doesn't really matter but oh well, right?

Ouch, 17 minecraft name changes in that time. I don't remember banning a "_bubbleteaa". Do you happen to remember the minecraft name you were using at the time? Or a smaller time span than 2-3 years ago?

I am searching my chat logs and ban rollback screenshots now for each name manually:

misoraaa 2017-12-23 @ 12:11:39 p.m.
murimuu 2017-10-22 @ 12:15:19 p.m.
rykoro 2017-09-21 @ 12:31:22 p.m.
iiAdobi_ 2017-07-27 @ 5:21:03 p.m.
wondefulness_ 2017-05-09 @ 7:03:24 p.m.
tulipa_ 2017-04-06 @ 4:06:11 p.m.
iiangelix 2017-02-16 @ 7:34:46 p.m.
NutellaCats

The last one, NutellaCats, is ringing a faint bell, I will try that first.

Found it -- rykoro. There was another nutella name that I remembered from 2016, not yours.

You harvested 60+ wheat along the road in a public plot with a sign that says 'replant' in the Hometown "OLD" world. I checked that plot every time I played and banned at least one person a week for not replanting.

You also broke a fence post and a wood plank in a nearby build.

Since you had been offline for 2 days, I did a ban instead of chatting with you, simply to ensure you realized that what you did was wrong.

PLEASE NOTE, the oldest world with your builds is no more. We were forced to start a new world when our server ran out of disk space and corrupted the minecraft installation. And that is now the "oldworld" from minecraft 1.12 and we have a new world started from 1.13. So you will find 2 main worlds exist and you will spawn into the newest world that is running 1.14 and compatible with the latest minecraft clients.

Please re-read the rules by doing "/rules" online.

You are unbanned, welcome back to Hometown.
/Rowebot

Thank you so much! But when I try to log in, it still says i'm banned, I don't know if it was a mistake, I still have to wait for a certain amount of time, or if it's just a plain glitch. I'm new to being unbanned, so I don't know if this is normal or not. Thanks!

Hang on one second, I'll see if there's an issue with your ban (you should be able to log on)

*Update:

The server super didn't want to unban your account but I think you should be all set now, let me know if you still can't log in!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thank you!

Thanks Star. I did the unban command, honest I did, xD.
/Rowebot