Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: AFltngShpngLst

Reason for your ban: Not replacing tree saplings in the lumber farm

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I always try replace the saplings on the lumber farm. missing one spot or 2 is a very easy mistake to make while in there. I personally feel this isn't a big enough offence to warrant a ban. i will make sure i put any saplings i have from my town and put them in the chests. I feel its unfair to ban someone because of this. I've accidentally broken a sea lantern in that area by accident before and i forgot to replace it and i got a warning. i make sure now that i replace them if i break them, but i was banned for forgetting to plant a sapling with no warning.

Why do you want to come back: I genuinely enjoy being on this server with my friends and building a town but this isnt the first time one of my friends due to this, i dont know exactly when i was banned but ive been busy for a while and wanted to come back and i came back to this and i was pretty upset. Hometown is a good server and the people on it or nice but this is unfair

There was no warning because you've been warned before about grief in that area, but also because you weren't online for me to message you at the time. Between the history of your offenses and that you have been giving a warning in the past, I decided to ban you- now this isn't a permanent ban by any means, but I would like this to be a wake up call for you.

Had I just rolled it all back and warned you again then someone else found grief by you, there's a strong chance your appeal wouldn't be accepted. This is your third ban, and I intend to unban you since it was minor, but I want to stress this as a last warning. I understand accidents happen and sometimes we just aren't able to replant or replace blocks accidentally removed because of circumstances beyond our control.

That being said, I hope you choose to listen to what I've said above, and by the time you read this you will have been unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!