Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SASHAKUKY

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I understand what I did was wrong. Most of my griefs were mistakers. Now, you would say "He's lying! But, most of the time, I broke the blocks because I wanted to test if the land is claimed. I just thought it would be fun. I didn't think the blocks would break. When I saw them broke, I was scared that I will be banned. So I ran away. I shouldn't do that. I should have talked with the owner of the warp/build. You showed me in the other ban appeal I made, all the rules and grief I made. Well, I don't know if you will trust me here, but I kind of forgot all of them. I should take, because of this reason, the tutorial + quiz again. But, if you saw, not all that I grief was stolen. Some of the blocks were returned. Like, in the bunker, I mined some iron and asked the owner if I can mine thee. He said "Nooo!". Then I stopped mining. I am really sorry for what I did. I hope people will forgive me...  Sad

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because no server has the same, friendly spirit. I don't know if you will forgive me, or they will forgive me, but I am really sorry and I wanna come back. Please, I even bought the VIP package to support the server. I just wanna come back and never grief again!  Sad

P.S.: Sorry for my bad English. I hope I will be unbanned...

Is it better now?

Is anybody reading my post?

Do not spam your appeal. The staff member who banned you has a life outside the internet and MC. Wait patiently, she will respond when she's ready, whether it's in five minutes or tomorrow.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Ok. I see. Thank you for the info. Smile

Answer the following questions and then I will consider unbanning you:

1. What is the proper way to tell if something is claimed or not?

2. Whether a player build is claimed or not, should you be trying to break it?

3. Is it ok to grief if you put the blocks back afterwards?

4. If you accidentally break a block placed by another player, what should you do?

5. When is it ok to grief?

(08-30-2019, 01:06 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions and then I will consider unbanning you:

1. What is the proper way to tell if something is claimed or not?

2. Whether a player build is claimed or not, should you be trying to break it?

3. Is it ok to grief if you put the blocks back afterwards?

4. If you accidentally break a block placed by another player, what should you do?

5. When is it ok to grief?

1. Use a stick and press right-click.
2. No, you shouldn't. It doesn't matter if it is claimed or not, this is still griefing.
3. No, it isn't, even if the owner sees no difference, it is still bad.
4. If you accidentally break a block you should talk with that player or call a staff, not run away like i did...
5. There is never okay to grief!

I hope we’re clear on this now. If we have any more issues with you, it won’t be taken lightly. You have been unbanned. Welcome back.