Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP/Discord/IP Ban 

Minecraft name: Duck_Meister.
Reason for your ban: being a nuisance. 
Who banned you: kat_nip.

Dear Staff and players I may have impacted in any sort of way,

I am writing an apology for being a nuisance in the past and wish to come back to hometown.
I have finally decided to make a proper ban appeal instead of humiliating myself any further on the forums, doing petty things out of the heat of the moment, and arguing with staff members. The easiest way to put this is that my actions were not justified, and I sincerely apologize for the way I previously conducted myself on the server, discord, and on the forums.

My behavior was not mature for someone of my age, and I should have known better than to unswervingly make dumb jokes, mess around, until eventually something stupid that I did ended up getting me banned. When I got banned it was permanently; and I thought that the reason for my ban was not justified because in the heat of the moment multiple staff were giving me different reasons for why I got banned. In due course, I was trying to sort everything out too quickly and things honestly got out of control on the forums and I sincerely apologize for that. I said some things that I should not have as I was upset and not receiving any responses from the staff despite trying to contact them.

At this point, I was upset to the point where I even said I was going to do chargebacks for the donations (close to $250) I made because I was frustrated and honestly did not think that I would want to come back to hometown in the heat of all of this. People do stupid things and say things they do not mean when they are upset and I’m no exception. Despite this I kept in contact with Guy and talked about this and decided to just let it be and avoid creating any further unnecessary drama on the forums out.

What I should have done was waited a month or two and think about what happened, taken a break from videogames, and try to work on myself as a person so I do not make the same mistakes again and then make a proper appeal.

In all honestly, it has been a pleasure playing on the hometown server, and I truly do wish to come back and enjoy playing Minecraft in a community that I had a lot of fun in previously. I wholeheartedly hope that you can take this apology into consideration and give me a final chance on the hometown server.

Sincerely,

Duck!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)